Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Seven Things You Shouldn't Tell Your Dog

Progress Continues!

In my last update I was incredibly critical of a rather miserable piece of clickbait, but if I am going to mock something I might as well try and make something comparable of my own to see how hard it actually is.

As such, I present to you, Mostly Random People on the Internet:

Seven Things You Shouldn't Tell Your Dog!

I have attempted to recreate the essential clickbait experience, specifically the fact that to see all seven you'll need to click through seven pages not including this one. Unfortunately at this time it would not be advisable to layer each page in the several megabytes of flashing, deceptive and unpredictably noisy advertisements that are their raison d'etre.

I trust you will forgive me. If not, stare into the following video until you feel significantly groovier.

Progress Continues!

No comments:

Post a Comment